Matt Kozmos

Matt Kozmos Sheriff's Department Application

Your Name: Matt Kozmos

Date of birth: 10/20/1999

Why do you want to join Sheriffs Office (75 words minimum)?: Hello, I am Matt Kozmos. I want to become an officer in the Sheriff’s Department to keep the local area(s) safe, I want to protect its citizens, I want to help people. I enjoy (RP) police work and work well in a team in Patrol or Detective Squad. While I want to be a part of the Detective Squad(s) here, I would be up to being on the Patrol Division for a while until Detective Squad opens up.

What makes you better qualified for the job than the other applicants (75 words minimum)?: You should pick me due to my previous experience as a Sheriff’s Deputy and Sergeant in other Departments (Servers). I also have real life experience working with Law Enforcement via Volunteer Search and Rescue (SAR). And want to become a Sheriff’s Deputy or State Trooper in my home state in a few years. I also have 10 years of real life experience using radios and working professionally in SAR and Emergency Communications for the County and State respectively.

What pervious experience do you have?: Police Cadet in Gaming Asylum In the former versions of RP/Life hosted by this team I was a Sheriff’s Sergeant in PBR, and an officer in Erie County (the version right after PBR).

Do you understand that if you are caught lying on your application you will be denied and suspended from applying for a period of time?: Yes

Do you understand that by applying for Sheriffs Office you have to obey and follow all SOP's and guidelines within the faction?: Yes

Do you understand that your employment can at any time be terminated by a supervisor or High command if you prove to be unfit for this department?: Yes

Sign: Matt Kozmos

Congratulations your application has been accepted! Please come on Teamspeak and go to "waiting for Sheriff's Command" channel for a quick interview and to be given tags.

Please be aware that we are within the process of switching Teamspeak

New Teamspeak - fishersrp.zap-ts3.com

[Sheriff] Mike Redemption

DISCLAIMER

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.