Sign in to follow this  
Derrick Greenley

Derrick Greenley's staff application

Posted (edited)

Name: Derrick Greenley

DOB: 03/24/1998

Why do you want to be staff on FishersRPG (150 Words):

I wish to be a staff member to be able to take staff calls when they are needed. I Wish to be able to help out people if they are confused and or loss of what to do on the server and to enforce rules if the players decide to start to break them. I enjoy being staff on servers but they were usually on other games instead of arma 3. I am able to deal with all staff situations that are most likely to be thrown at a staff member on the server. I am able to be very active as well as bring friendly players onto the server to come to play. I am able to handle all situations including questions that players can ask even if they are the stupidest of questions and the players are just asking them to be mingey or annoying.

What makes you good for the staff role (100 Words):

Even though I am new to arma 3 staff, I am able to learn all new situations and I will be able to adapt to new situations easily. I am able to learn all new commands and other ways to help out players. I am able to bring a seriousness to the rp environment even if I am a staff member. I am willing to help anyone no matter how much experience I have or do not have. I am always active on the server so I am always on incase someone needs help with something on the teamspeak, and or on the server.

What skills do you possess: I'm able to handle stressful staff situations, I am friendly to new people, I enforce rules when they need to be enforced, I am able to help out whenever I am needed even if I am offline.

Do you understand if you get caught abusing you will kicked off the team without an interval:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you may not be biased towards friends/accomplices:

Yes, I do.

Sign: Derrick Greenley

Edited by Derrick Greenley