Sign in to follow this  
Joe Parker

Towing Cars

Step 1: Go to the 'Roadworker Job' marked on the map(In Silverton) to do the towing side of the roadworker job you must own a tow truck

3QwNOB7.jpg

Step 2: Go speak to the NPC in the blue container within the compound walls(Space to interact)

Z6zEsyR.jpg

Step 3: Choose the option 'Sure how much do I get paid?' if you want to sign on as a roadworker.

kdBRKya.jpg

GzjuEdY (1).jpg

Step 4: You are now signed on, click the option of your choice depending on if you want the job explained or not. If you click no it will exit you from the NPC menu and you can start the job! Below is what it explains.

NfsUMsr (1).jpg

JvakdSj.jpg

c1GWUFt.jpg

AHglaE1.jpg

jTiFxYp.jpg

60iM1CL.jpg

Optional Step: Click back on the NPC and hit 'No I need some items'. You can purchase clothing and items related to the job you will be doing. Clothing, cones, repair wrenches and other items.

kdBRKya (1).jpg

QkVrS9r.jpg

N8uioLw.jpg

Step 5: Find a car marked on the map for impound, drive to it in your tow truck and position yourself aligned with the front of the car(Make sure to leave enough room for the ramp to go down). Cars can be marked for impound by the owner or Sheriff's Department members.

ktYSx6A.jpg

fA71M4D.jpg

Step 6: Enter first person and look to the right-hand side of your steering wheel, you will see a 'Toggle Ramp' lever, hit it using space. The ramp will now lower, you can move the vehicle during this process to make sure you are perfectly aligned.

vv9i1Zv.jpg

Step 8: Return to the location that you signed on.

hZKG1nA.jpg