Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Smith

Andrew - DOJ Application

You must be at least 15 years old to apply for DOJ

You need to have been active in this community for at least 1 week before applying

Your Name: Andrew

Date of birth: 26/02/2003

Why Are you applying to be DOJ? i'm applying to be DOJ because my Father in real life is apart of DOJ.

Why do you want to join DOJ (100 words minimum)?: i want to join DOJ because i want to be able to help out the citizens of Fishers, to make sure there is no corruption going on in the justice system it self, i will always make things better, ive been chief justice on many community's so i'm aware on how to run things, i enjoy being able to help the judicial system and improving our protocols and doing what is deem'd fit for the DOJ, i will not take corruption lightly, i will take all situations seriously and deal with it appropriately, i'm currently a warden and i know how to deal with the goverment.

Why should we accept your application (75 words minimum)?: you should Accept my application because ive been Chief justice and many other ranks in the DOJ, so i am more capable of dealing with situations that arise the DOJ, and concern us, ive had alot of prior experince. i'm currently running DOC, which shows that i am capable of running a such department of the goverment which in my eyes if enough to employ someone to be in charge of such a high position that has trust and are able to deal with situations that are needed to be dealt with alone

What makes you better qualified for the job than the other applicants (75 words minimum)?: i'm better qualified for chief justice because ive been in many situations in-game and in real life, and i believe that i would be the best fit for this position because i'm able to deal with situations alone if needed and i have ran DOC and had to control my employees and also prisoners, DOC is a semi-hard department to run because you are constantly on your feet dealing with new situations everyday, and constantly firing DOC staff that are giving illegal substance's to the prisoner's, ive been in many government ranks that are quiet high, and i'm able to bring that prior experience to the job, and help me within my employment 

What pervious experience do you have? ive ran many goverment departments inc SD,DOC,SRT. so ive been there done that.

Do you understand that if you are caught lying on your application you will be denied and suspended from applying for a period of time? Yes

Do you understand that by applying for DOJ you have to obey and follow all SOP's and guidelines within the faction? Yes

Do you understand that your employment can at any time be terminated by a supervisor or High command if you prove to be unfit for this department?Yes

Sign: andrew smith

Well The Posision Of Chief Justice has been taken how ever we have other posisons that are open Signed: Karl Jakobsen